Halo 3: Epitaph Halo 3: Epitaph

That music...

That music sounds familiar. Is that the music from Clockwork Orange?

And the movie is just a bunch of different views of the level. That's not very entertaining, unless it's a level that hasn't been released yet er somethin' like that.

Midget Lulz Midget Lulz

MCL~

Clown love from Kage in California

Shaggy-2-Dope responds:

Thanks Homie

MCL

LSCCE LSCCE

FREAKIN' SLICK!!

Very nice FBF animation! Good job, dude!

Ace0fredspades responds:

thanx hope to see your comments on my other works...

A Breaded Tale A Breaded Tale

Hmhmm!

Nice little animation! Nice style of artwork, good concept! Keep it up, dude!

-Falling- -Falling-

....DUDE

You did all that, including the music, on your own? Dude, you got some talent like crazy! To have done all this on your own is nothing less than amazing! Very nice job, man!

And I'm very glad to hear that you ended up marrying the girl, BTW! Cheers! ;)

What Could I Be? What Could I Be?

Code:R.E.D. Episode 1 Code:R.E.D. Episode 1

What did I tell you!

I told you that you would do well if you just freakin' submitted somethin', ya freakin' Canadian!

Now we're Daily Feature buddies! :D

HeIlbourne responds:

Hell yeah good sir. :D

Resident Kirby Outbreak 2 Resident Kirby Outbreak 2

Not too bad

As a sprite animator myself, I can give you a few tips. For one thing: You should probubly edit the sprites just so that they're at least blinking or something like that while they're talking, so the viewer isn't just watching some sprite stand still while he talks. For that matter, voices are a very good idea. There's a voice actor's guild right here at Newgrounds that would be happy to help you with that department. Oh, and concerning the rope around Luigi: try not to use drawings when you're making sprite movies. Use either all sprites, or all drawing. Nothing in between. It looks too out-of-place.

Besides things like that, though, I thought it was a pretty good movie! Not bad in the least bit! The humor was very good, I can even admit that I laughed a few times. Like when Mario saw Tingle and he just keeps backing away in shock.

Another thing I liked was the choice of music. I found it to fit the situation very well. However, besides the lack of voices, I found another problem with your sound: sometimes, there's a lag. IE: When Kirby slashes his sword, or when Yoshi fires his gun. It kinda messes with the action of the situation.

You need another other tips, I'd be glad to help out.

Halo 2.5 Trailer Halo 2.5 Trailer

Well..

Your graphics really aren't too bad, but there are some areas you can easily fix. For example, don't use plain white circles as stars. Try checking out radial fades in Flash. And the fire: instead of just having the two frames moving every second, make a few more frames, and have them going faster.

This probably won't get through the portal, but don't let that get you down. Improve on little things like I said, and continue on with this idea. Also, try a faster frame rate. 20-25 ain't a bad idea. You may have to work more, but it'll be a lot more smoother. :)

Too-Demensional responds:

Yea. But I promise in the series it will be better. But we'll just have to wait and find out. This was a 4 day flash I made after files went down. Im planning on taking 4 weeks this time to make every little detail perfect. Also I'll take your advice.

kitty krew must die kitty krew must die

Hm..

Good message, people like kitty crew are really lame, but get better at Flash before doing something to make fun of people like them