Sonic Surf Sonic Surf

Tips

It's not too bad of a game, but there is a number of things you can improve on.

IE: Have it so you can speed up and move up and down at the same time. Another thing is how if you're jumping in the air already, and press a direction, you'll immediately come back down.

I work with Actionscript a lot, so if you ever needed help with bugging these sort of things, hit me up and I'd be glad to help.

Dress nat up Dress nat up

No dress up games

There's way too many dress up games here at Newgrounds that the idea of them have become really bland and tasteless.

Usually the only people who will make or like a dress-up game is for an excuse to undress their favorite anime character.(I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about other people. If they don't get that sort of nudity in the game, though, they're gonna reject it.)

gusana responds:

hahaha XD easy, expert... I'm just practicing... and I know a dress up game is not a very original idea, but waht the hell... I had nothing to do and I have to learn more about flash 8

agnryfaic: th gaym agnryfaic: th gaym

...

What the hell!! That's my movie at Sheezy art! That got front page!?
Thank you for making this game and showing me that my game got front page at SheezyArt. :) (Mine's the one with Mario holding the flower)

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

DAMN IT!! DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAMN IT!!

This thing is so bad ass! BUT WHY'S IT END SO QUICKLY!?...anyway, the game's great, and can be highly addictive if there was more levels. Nice job, man

Super Mario World Slots Super Mario World Slots

Actually, it wasn't all that bad

I thought it was pretty good. Not something all new and grand as of the type of game, but you gave quite a selection of things for Mario. Nice job. :)

KREVENCY responds:

Thank you very much. I appreciate that.

StripBowl! StripBowl!

Haha, I love this game

But the only problem I had was at the end, when you get 300 and try clicking the page, it'll show a 404 error.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Holly hell I love this game!

This is such a fun ass game! There were a few bugs in there, but I don't care, it was still funner then hell. I got a 300-something combo(got a screenshot to prove it.)

Chainsaw the Children Chainsaw the Children

Hahaha, Godamn this is fun

I can't get enough of this game! And I absolutely LOVE what you have as the background music! XD!!

RSA: 2: Toad Adventure RSA: 2: Toad Adventure

Umm...

Why is there a Sonic song playing in a Mario game?

Krahs responds:

Its not a mario game its a toad game !

Advanced Tutorials Advanced Tutorials

WOW. This thing is awesome

It's really nice. I like it. I'm gonna bookmark it.

Derc-Tora responds: