Halo 3: Epitaph Halo 3: Epitaph

That music...

That music sounds familiar. Is that the music from Clockwork Orange?

And the movie is just a bunch of different views of the level. That's not very entertaining, unless it's a level that hasn't been released yet er somethin' like that.

Midget Lulz Midget Lulz

MCL~

Clown love from Kage in California

Shaggy-2-Dope responds:

Thanks Homie

MCL

LSCCE LSCCE

FREAKIN' SLICK!!

Very nice FBF animation! Good job, dude!

Ace0fredspades responds:

thanx hope to see your comments on my other works...

Sonic Surf Sonic Surf

Tips

It's not too bad of a game, but there is a number of things you can improve on.

IE: Have it so you can speed up and move up and down at the same time. Another thing is how if you're jumping in the air already, and press a direction, you'll immediately come back down.

I work with Actionscript a lot, so if you ever needed help with bugging these sort of things, hit me up and I'd be glad to help.

Dress nat up Dress nat up

No dress up games

There's way too many dress up games here at Newgrounds that the idea of them have become really bland and tasteless.

Usually the only people who will make or like a dress-up game is for an excuse to undress their favorite anime character.(I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about other people. If they don't get that sort of nudity in the game, though, they're gonna reject it.)

gusana responds:

hahaha XD easy, expert... I'm just practicing... and I know a dress up game is not a very original idea, but waht the hell... I had nothing to do and I have to learn more about flash 8

agnryfaic: th gaym agnryfaic: th gaym

...

What the hell!! That's my movie at Sheezy art! That got front page!?
Thank you for making this game and showing me that my game got front page at SheezyArt. :) (Mine's the one with Mario holding the flower)